Wednesday 6 June 2012

Siya- My Little Angel





I don't need anyone to tell me about heaven
I look at my daughter Siya, and I believe

I feel like writing something about my daughter Siya and how my life  has changed after her birth.


Before starting I would like to thank my wife Sumi for giving me such a wonderful gift of lifetime. Thanks Sumi….

As a saying goes
"A child fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty"

Siya filled my heart after she came to our lives.

Siya is my 6 months old daughter. Me and Sumi  always wanted to have  a baby girl. The happiest day in my life was when Siya came to this world i.e on 2nd Jan 2011. After her birth every thing in our life has been great. Every  little thing she did was special. Check her photos of her first day to this world. 








Siya Sleeping..

Crying



her first smile in sleep



Yawning




Tears roll from  my eyes wen she cries for anything and tears roll  even wen she laughs but its tears of everlasting happiness and joy. I feel I’m in heaven when I’m with my baby. 


I call her with all sorts of names that comes to my mouth like Chukku, Puttu, Siya, babu, baby etc. She reacts to every name I call her.


She loves pulling my hairs. And also she loves when I make some sounds of animals, vehicles etc.

She gave me reason to live. She made my life meaningful.

Its true that mother is more attached to baby and a baby loves her mother more than father. Mother will be with baby all the time. But I get to spend only few hours in a day with my baby but that every moment I spend with her is nothing less than heaven. 

The first time I saw my baby was when the nurse came from the operation theatre and placed my baby in my hands. She was wrapped in white cloth. She had just stared to open her eyes.

 I was in tears. It was my best moment in life so far.  Even now, while writing this I can feel that moment. It was magical. Then we placed baby on the bed. She started to look at everyone present in room, she started to cry. That was the first time I heard my Siya’s voice. It was so special and magical.


Though it was my happiest moment in life I was feeling bad for my wife Sumi. She had to go under the knife for this. I salute her for all the pain she had to undergo for this. She even had to sacrifice her career for this.

Sumi always used to tell me that its so easy for U (men) as we don’t have to sacrifice anything nor we have to undergo any pain. 
Though everything she said is true I used to argue with her on this topic as I didnt wanted to accept that for us(men/boys) everything is easy. (I think this behavior comes to us(all men) in hormones itself)

After baby was brought to the room, as u all know the first thing all relatives do is start comparing baby with father and mother, like whom baby resembles most. At that time most present there told that baby resembles me most.
But… I wanted my baby to resemble Sumi.

Going back few months…. i.e wen Sumi was carrying, we both used to argue everyday on this topic. She used to tell that she wants baby to resemble me that’s y she  sees me all the time ( I know this sounds very filmy and silly but still those moments should be experienced). I used to tell that our baby will be a cute baby girl who will look and grow up to be exactly like her mom.

Now when siya is 6 months old she has started to resemble her mom.

And ya…even now she says baby looks like me.  Then  I had to take all Sumi’s old photos and compare it with baby’s photo by keeping it side by side.
Check that actual comparison I made below…

The 2 photos on which Sumi is written is Sumi’s photo wen she was Siya’s age. Rest are Siya

Don’t u all feel that Siya actually looks like her mom…

Since we wanted only a baby girl  we were sure(gut feeling)  that it’ll be a baby girl only and we will name her as Siya or Ananya. If baby was a boy then frankly speaking we had not thought of any name.

We both had even selected dresses in malls saying these are the dresses our baby girl will wear wen she grows up. Now we feel how childish we were behaving during those days due to excitement..
Check those photos….


















Coming back…..That day Sumi could see baby only after some 2 hours. There was a very different feeling and emotion on her face wen she saw baby for first time. Some kind of satisfied, excited, relaxed feeling which I am not able to express in words.


Excited feeling may be saying “Yeaaaah I am a mother now”

Satisfied n relaxed feeling saying “ finally I’m seeing my healthy little angel after 9 months of carrying”.

We were in hospital that entire week.



I was in hospital with her that whole week. Out of 24 hrs I was with her 23hrs a day that whole week. I used to go home just for 1 hour to take bath and change my dress. Sumi’s mom i.e my mother in law looked after baby and Sumi very well. My work was to do everything she tells me to do. When I get some time I used to click photos of baby (which I have uploaded).

Wen Siya was born I had called almost every number that  is there in my cell and informed them the good news. Me and Snehal (my sister in law) even uploaded some photos in FB for which we both got nice scoldings from parents…

They were discharged from hospital on 7th jan. We all were excited to go back home. Baby was entering home for first time.

Suman’s Granny had kept Arthi ready at home …

Check the pictures…





(to be continued)

4 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest blog I've ever read. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amrit. I dono how to start nor how to end. just wrote whatever came to my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am in tears... Very happy for you macha... God Bless your cute little family... Be happy forever.... :)

    ReplyDelete